Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easy 8

Hello Runners!
Today was an "easy" eight mile run, well actually 8.5 because I miscalculated my route.  I didn't care about time or pace today.  I just wanted to get in the mileage.  All was well after yesterday's tempo run.  I was pretty tired after the run however, primarily because today jumped up to 80 degrees, quite hot for early May in Wisconsin.  Regardless, I was relaxed and comfortable for the duration of the run, tiring only in the last mile and a half or so.  I celebrated tonight by having a big glass of chocolate milk and about a dozen ginger-snap cookies, my favorite.  Tomorrow is going to be a much needed off day and I then plan on hitting the track on Friday to do my first interval workout of the year!  Perhaps I'll go for a short bike ride tomorrow if the predicted thunderstorms hold off.  That's all for today, good running everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment